Monday, November 30, 2009

Gerhardt homeroom

If you are in Mrs. Gerhardt's homeroom...tell me about your thanksgiving holidays!!

10 comments:

  1. Carmen
    For Thanksgivig I had apple pie,pumken pie,gravy,lots of tukey,andmuch more.I spent the night at a hotal.Iseen my whole family.My cusins put lights in there club house.My Thanksgiving was awesome!I hope your was to.I hope ereyones was good.Oh,one more thing we lost the game. I was so sad when I herd that.I wish that we win all the rest.Well that's all Iwant to tell you.♥ the Chirstmas trees in the class room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. douglas
    I went to Fort Worth to see my 2nd couise and went to Super 8 then we went to see my dad's half sister then we went to get my dad's mom to go to Golden Coral then we wached the Dallas Cowboys it was 27 to 7 Cowboys beated the Raiders. I had a lot to eat mac & cheese pizza choclate chip cookie m&m's and we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey.I went to Abeleine.It was fun!!!We ate pineapples and cheese.We also ate eggs and ham and turkey and broclie with cheese in it.It was good food.I stayed with my gramps.I stayed with my cousins.they had to go back home to harker hights.I stayed with my aunt.I went to church.I went to my nana's house.I got to see my granny and papa.I played i spy snap at church.I played on my phone.I played my intendo D.S.I played on the computer.I made me a myspace.i cleaned the house.I had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jake


    I had turky,ham,rolls,and cake.I had all my couises over at my gramals house.It was awsome.I Got to open presents from my couises & my gramal. We played games and had piza for super.I ate 5 peses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Payton
    I had lots of terkey and stuffing.
    I HAD CHOCOLATE PIE AND PUNKIN PIE.
    I saw my couise and grandma and grandpa.
    I had lots of rolls and oleves.
    I got to see my sister that dosn't live with me.
    I pladed on my scoter for a long time.
    My family got to shote a lot of guns in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica
    for thanksgiving I wen't to my graneys house and had terckey and dresing.Then I went to my dads house and had moreterky.And then me and my dad went to my ants hous and I got to play with my cusin and spin the night ther and the next day.I went to my grampo jerrys and my hole fail was ther and then I plade jumprope and the next day. I went to the sillvos and we played takel the man with the football and then we played hide and go seek tag and then we played gost in the grave yord.And then I went back houm and my little sister was drest up as santo clos and she sed ho ho ho mery kristmas and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron
    I had many foods like ham,turky,stuffing. I also wached football and played lazer tag. Then made a bow and an arow and a teepee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tyler
    I didn't have it on Thursday. because my
    mom was working. but we had it on Saturday.
    but I got to go eat with her at work . I got to play with freinds from dallas .we saw a snake.
    and shout a 13 point buck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyler
    I went to my grandparnts church to eat thanksgiving. I play on my computer and my ps2 and watched football. clean my house for chistmas stuff. I spind the night with my mom's
    grandparnts. Sleep in all day. Play with my dog. Play with my grandoarnts noubousers. watched the dallas cowboys it was 27 to 7. feed the dog every day with no help ate pizza. A friend spent the night. We played games. play talck football. Me and my brother reasld over a peace of candy and to plat the ps2. I had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  10. cooper
    This Thanksgiving I went to my granma's house the popes and the rieches came too. we played paintball i stole the flag! then when we got done we went to our grandma's we roasted hotdog wines. i ate 5and 4 marshmellos!!!!! then we played in the fire with sticks my brother put metal it turned red we put in some water it went ssssssss. jearamy made me takeso long!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete