clint On Thanksgiving I watched the Macey's day parade. Then I went my grandma's house I played hide and go sike then I wathched Dallas Cwboys and the Oakland Raiders both teams were in there trowback uniforms. My uncle Jon came down from Lufkin I brought my football I played catch with him.then we came back for super.My grandma cooked alot of food for Thanksgiving My uncle gave me football and baseball cards their were alot of them.I had alot of famous players
Allyson Me and my faimly whent to my grandmal's house to watch the Cowboys win and guess what. They won.My dad was happy they won.I was happy too they won.Then me and my sisster whent to pick up leaves.My cousen,Cooper helped us.Cooper asked my dad if he could play with my brother on the wii he said yes.Cooper was like jumping around the house.When my dad was watching Cooper and my brother he fell a sleep .I had to us the horn to wake him up.It did not work.Then I chride the big horn.It still did not work.But I still had a happy Thanksgiving.
Caleb my grandma stayed the night. We ate at my church. There was turkey, cookies, buns, and gummy worm stuff. Me, josh, and our Grandma played clue. Also I did some card tricks. P.S. I'm starving in the computer lab on December 1st, 2009. P.S.S That's when typed this blog. Also I played the wii. The gamed I played was Wii Sports. P.S.S.S. I got the hiccups a little while ago when I was typing. Also I didn't have any school.
My mom and I made homemade crandberry sause and had ALOT of fun! I had Thanksgiving at my grandmas house(as I always do). I ate in the living room. Me and my big step brother played fetch with Peaches,my grandma's dog. I just LOVE Thanksgiving, it's my 2nd favorite holoday! P.S. I eat alot P.P.S It's a great holoday P.P.P.S I don't know what else to say P.P.P.P.S. this is getting boring P.P.P.P.P.S SOOOOOOOO BORING P.P.P.P.P.S ALOT OF WORDS LATOR...ok ok by by
alex I went to Dalles and saw my gramparents. My cousins came to. I spent the night their. We had turky,ham,and other good things for thanks giving. They have a dog there. Her name is izzy. She jumps on your legs and licks you! Finely we left.
My thanksgiving was great!!
ReplyDeleteclint On Thanksgiving I watched the Macey's day parade. Then I went my grandma's house I played hide and go sike then I wathched Dallas Cwboys and the Oakland Raiders both teams were in there trowback uniforms. My uncle Jon came down from Lufkin I brought my football I played catch with him.then we came back for super.My grandma cooked alot of food for Thanksgiving My uncle gave me football and baseball cards their were alot of them.I had alot of famous players
ReplyDeleteAllyson
ReplyDeleteMe and my faimly whent to my grandmal's house to watch the Cowboys win and guess what. They won.My dad was happy they won.I was happy too they won.Then me and my sisster whent to pick up leaves.My cousen,Cooper helped us.Cooper asked my dad if he could play with my brother on the wii he said yes.Cooper was like jumping around the house.When my dad was watching Cooper and my brother he fell a sleep .I had to us the horn to wake him up.It did not work.Then I chride the big horn.It still did not work.But I still had a happy Thanksgiving.
Caleb
ReplyDeletemy grandma stayed the night. We ate at my church. There was turkey, cookies, buns, and gummy worm stuff. Me, josh, and our Grandma played clue. Also I did some card tricks.
P.S. I'm starving in the computer lab on December 1st, 2009. P.S.S That's when typed this
blog. Also I played the wii. The gamed I played
was Wii Sports. P.S.S.S. I got the hiccups a little while ago when I was typing. Also I didn't have any school.
Daisy
ReplyDeleteMy mom and I made homemade crandberry sause and had ALOT of fun! I had Thanksgiving at my grandmas house(as I always do). I ate in the living room. Me and my big step brother played fetch with Peaches,my grandma's dog. I just LOVE Thanksgiving, it's my 2nd favorite holoday! P.S. I eat alot P.P.S It's a great holoday P.P.P.S I don't know what else to say P.P.P.P.S. this is getting boring P.P.P.P.P.S SOOOOOOOO BORING P.P.P.P.P.S ALOT OF WORDS LATOR...ok ok by by
shelby
ReplyDeleteI whent to my cousin. then i at at my grandmothers. than i whent to my mothers to eat and we had a good time .
eden I had a good thanksgiving! I went to my meme's house on Thanksgiving. The food tasted yummy.my ant was there. So
ReplyDeletewere my cousons.I liked it.
alex
ReplyDeleteI went to Dalles and saw my gramparents. My cousins came to. I spent the night their. We had turky,ham,and other good things for thanks giving. They have a dog there. Her name is izzy. She jumps on your legs and licks you! Finely we left.
shelby
ReplyDeletei whent to my cousins then i whent to my mothers and we had thanksgiving at my grandmothers i had a happy thanksgiving.
bryce
ReplyDeleteI watched the Dallas cowboys play.
they plyed aginst Okland raiders.
and I played video games and ate at the cjc.