Monday, November 30, 2009

Hernandez homeroom

If you are in Mrs. Hernandez' homeroom, tell me about your thanksgiving holidays!!

7 comments:

  1. we had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rileigh
    I went to my gramas on Tuesday and on Thanks giving I went to my great gramas i got to see my cousin. I got to eat turkey and pecon pie. My cousin has a dog named Nachoe he is so little you can fit him in your hand he has really little eys. then i went to my aunt and my other cousin came and we got to ride the forewheler after they left we went to the train track and put coins on the train track. when the train comes it smushes the coins and they are flat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jacob
    i ate pie,turkey,ham,cranberry sauce. I watched football and played with my cousins. I watched cartoons. I slept till lunch time.We went to Eastland to by groceries. We put up our cristmas tree. I played video games and played outside and jumped on my trampoline. MY mom wrapped cristmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ELI
    I went to COLORODO CITY to see my cousin. I got to see my aunt.I went to RANGER.I went to my friends.I got to see my unckle.I went to the park.I went to my friends birthday.I got to sleep in.I got a new dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. adam
    I went to my grandmas house and stayed three
    days. I ate thanksgiving dinner at her house.
    Then I went home and spent the rest of
    thanksgiving with my family.the next day My moms sister came on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie
    This is what I did on Thankgiving.I Colerado Denver.I played whith my friend Lesly weplayed tag.Then we played whith her dog Pumkin.Then we went to eat inside.We grabbed a bunch of food.We grabbed turkey, brisket, cherry pie and cake. We went home the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeramy
    i went to louisiana for thankgiving.i had a lot of turkey and i watched football and i ate pie and cheese.ten we went home.

    ReplyDelete